New Car Quiz
This quiz will tell you for sure if you need a new car or not.
You will get 10 points for a correct answer and 0 points for an incorrect answer.
There are just 10 well thought out questions.
The results will be provided to you after the quiz.
Let’s get started…
1. Do you talk to your car ?
(a). All the time
(c). Only while in heavy traffic
(d). Only when my spouse is not looking
(e). None of the above
2. Is there any duct tape on your car ?
3. Is there lots of rust at the bottom of your doors ?
(b). Hard to tell
(c). Yes, just above all the holes
(d). Do you mean that red stuff ?
(e). I like rust
4. How long since you washed your car ?
(a). Don’t remember
(b). Last Summer
(c). Only when my spouse is not looking
(d). Within the last week
(e). Too hard to tell with all that rust
5. Are you embarrased to drive your car ?
(a). No, I’m proud of it
(b). Only in public places
(c). Only when my spouse is in the car
(d). I am over all of that now
(e). Only during the daytime
6. How much have you spent on repairs in the last year ?
(a). Under $100
(b). $100 – $250
(c). My credit card is over the limit
(d). My spouse told me too much
(e). More than the value of the car
7. How often do you read car ads in the newspaper ?
(a). All the time
(c). I can’t read
(d). I only look at the pictures
(e). Only when my spouse is not looking
8. Do you let your wife or husband drive your car ?
(b). Are you crazy ?
(c). Only if I have to
(d). Only in emergency situations
(e). Only at night
9. Do people laugh at you when they see your car ?
(b). All the time
(c). I just ignore them
(d). They don’t understand
(e). I just laugh with them
10. Have your insurance premiums gone down since you bought the car ?
(a). You get a discount for cars over 20 years old
(b). Yes as the years have gone by
(c). My rates would have gone down if it wasn’t for all those accidents
(d). My insurance broker said yes because they feel sorry for me
(e). They would have if I didn’t let my spouse drive
The answers to the questions are as follows. You get 10 points for a correct answer and 0 points for a wrong answer. Simply add up all your points and see the summary at the end :
* If you scored 90 or 100, you do not need a new car.
* If your score was 70 or 80, you should start looking at car ads.
* If your score was 50 or 60, go to a car dealer today!
* If your score was 40 or lower, call the Junk dealer and donate your car to science and tell your spouse you need money for the downpayment.
I hope you enjoyed this quiz. For car insurance tips and more fun quizzes, visit http://www.car-insurance-tips.org